Saturday 11th Dec 2010 - Shenstone

16 Waxwings were present on the patch for a short while this afternoon perched in a tree along the A450 close to Mustow Green island until 2:40pm (MP).

Unfortunately I just missed them by about 30 minutes as I was in Birmingham at the in-laws when Mark found them. I guess I will have to wait a little longer for that patch tick.

There was some consolation in the fact that there were 2 Waxwings seen in the back gardens for about 10 minutes (BK) and when I was walking the dog mid-morning i had a further 6 Waxwings at Perrett Walk.

3 comments:

  1. Sorry they didn't hang around long enough mate, but with 2 sightings now in that area I'm sure there will be more soon.Good to see you, look forward to next time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Never mind Jason, but you did see a couple.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Im sure there will Mark and yes it was good to catch up.

    Your right Bob. To be honest Ive been pretty lucky with them on my street this year so I musnt grumble.

    ReplyDelete